Tuesday, September 1, 2009

As CRAZY as it gets ..

since this blog is about me, and stardoll. I'm going to write lyrics of my favorite songs. This is going to be so boring, but this is out of boredom. If I weren't so bored, I wouldn't torture you this way. Btw, you don't need to read but be sure to COMMENT.

As a matter of facts, how about a list? That's better.

Demi Lovato- Here we go again
Taylor Swift- our Song
Rihanna- Disturbia
Taylor Swift- You belong with me
Jay-z featuring Kanye West and Rihanna- Run this town
Keri Hilson featuring Neyo and Kanye West- Knock you down
Beyonce- Halo
Beyonce- Diva
Selena Gomez- Headfirst
Micheal Jackson- Thriller
Kanye West- Amazing
Kanye West- Heartless
Lady Gaga- Pokerface
Lady Gaga- Love Game
T.I. featuring Rihanna- Live your life
Leona Lewis- Bleeding Love
Katy Perry- Waking up in vegas
P!NK- So What
Cassie- Me & U
Vanessa Hudgens- Come back to me
... so much more ...


No comments:

Post a Comment